Saturday 8 August 2015

Me myself and multiple Sclerosis

Me, myself and Multiple Sclerosis
Hello and welcome to my new blog. I wish to discuss my life and the lives of many living with the neurological,stereotypically debilitating and chronic condition ( I know that's a mouthful!) Multiple Sclerosis in my own 'different' way. I will address the physical, mental, psychological and social side of living with the disease and anything else that I think is needed to be heard from my own anecdotal experiences from the perspective of a young Asian Muslim male ( it really matters as we hopefully shall soon find out). 

I will try my best not to bore people to the best of my ability, I do like using humour when possible even though my sister tells me my jokes are drier than the walls of our home! I wish to let people understand and know the little things that make such huge impact in the lives of people living with the condition! In all fields of life, knowledge really does mean power.

I hope people will read and find my blog beneficial, my posts may not have a regular schedule and may vary in length but I will try my best to be of as much help as I can.

Your comments and tips will be more than appreciated, I am very new to all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment